Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the other color inkcartridges?
Ant
2023-04-07 16:23:49 UTC
Hello,

Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the other
color ink cartridges?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is." --Amos 5:14. TGIGF, but2 many tech issues on a Holy wk!
| |o o| |
( )
Marco Moock
2023-04-07 16:33:27 UTC
Post by Ant
Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the
other color ink cartridges?
No, it was yellow at my brother printer, but I don't have it anymore.

Please see follow-up-To!
Nuno Silva
2023-04-08 08:03:19 UTC
Post by Marco Moock
Post by Ant
Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the
other color ink cartridges?
No, it was yellow at my brother printer, but I don't have it anymore.
Please see follow-up-To!
Could this be one of these "make black from colors" "features" some
inkjet printers have?
Nuno Silva
Ant
2023-04-08 20:11:06 UTC
Post by Nuno Silva
Post by Marco Moock
Post by Ant
Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the
other color ink cartridges?
No, it was yellow at my brother printer, but I don't have it anymore.
Please see follow-up-To!
Could this be one of these "make black from colors" "features" some
inkjet printers have?
Well, these inkjet printers have black color cartridges.
--
"O LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief." --Psalm 143:1. Easter eve, but 2 many tech issues during Holy wk.
| |o o| |
( )
Nuno Silva
2023-04-09 06:01:05 UTC
Post by Ant
Post by Nuno Silva
Post by Marco Moock
Post by Ant
Does your inkjet printer(s) use blue color cartridge more than the
other color ink cartridges?
No, it was yellow at my brother printer, but I don't have it anymore.
Please see follow-up-To!
Could this be one of these "make black from colors" "features" some
inkjet printers have?
Well, these inkjet printers have black color cartridges.
Those "features" are in printers which do have black ink directly
available. I guess emptying the non-black cartridges with automatic
self-cleaning routines wasn't enough...
--
Nuno Silva